As we wait for the flight, the student leaders are writing their reflections. Everyone is very excited about the trip and have been chattering non-stop despite the late hours. Here are the comments made by the participants of the trip:
Sheng Jie: "I'm excited because this is the first time I am going overseas with friends and teachers! I hope to make new friends in China and learn more aout their culture."
Jovin: "I am looking forward to learn about leadership and politics in China!"
Jin Li: "Looking forward to this trip because this is the first time I am going to such a cold country!"
Ms. Suhaila: "This is my first time to China and this is also the first time I am acompanying students overseas. I am definitely looking forward to the new environment and hope to learn more about China and my students."
Look out for the updates. We are going to board the plane now. Bye!